Created for all property types
Rentto provides the definitive tools that you will need to manage your investments, from residential to commercial - you set the limit.
With the right tools, including a tenant portal, we have you covered for residential assets.
Modern and easy-to-use tools for any property type, allowing you to unlock the potential of your assets.
Increase the management quality of your commercial assets, using the most advanced features on the market.
A summary of all properties can be seen together or individually, you can also get information about each property including its location. You can save loan information for each property.
- Information about the property, such as its address, type, amenities, etc.
- Securely store important documents for easy access.
- You can view the location of your properties on Google Maps.
- Using notes, keep track of relevant information.
A dedicated portal where tenants can submit maintenance requests, view payment history and make payments online.
- Rent payments can be processed online
- Check the status of your payments
- Send maintenance requests
- Media files such as images and videos can be uploaded
Administration of maintenance requests
Maintenance tools that assist with planning, managing, and executing tasks.
- Track progress of maintenance tasks
- Pay vendors and eFile 1099s
- Keeping track of daily tasks with a progress management system
- Receive maintenance requests online from tenants
What are people think about Rentto
I am so pleased with this product. Rentto is worth much more than I paid. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! You guys rock!
I was impressed on multiple levels with the service and functionality. Rentto is exactly what our business has been lacking.
Learn more about property management on our blog.
Revolutionizing Property Management with ChatGPT
Property management is a complex and time-consuming process, involving a range of tasks such as marketing and leasing properties, managing finances, and handling maintenance and repairs.
What is the Role of a Property Manager?
The first thing you need to do if you want to be a good landlord is to make sure the property is well-maintained.
10 Ways to Attract More Property Management Leads & Close More Deals
Growing your property management business takes more than marketing
Frequently Asked Questions
Rentto, a versatile tool that will improve your property management experience.
For general queries, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe for special offers, free resources, guides, and more.